Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done doing something I haven't done before: took a small tour around the "Opel Ring" groups of Opel sites that is accessible through the OMC website (that is now somewhat up and running again). I had the tour take me to a list of the next 10 "Opel Ring" sites where I noticed that the sites listed were rated with either a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down", by whom I don't know but I did understand the concept. A "thumbs down" was a site not worth visiting or checking. As I continued to surf the "ring" I came across the listing for Opel GT Source with a "thumbs down" rating. WHY!?! Gil has been a godsend to most of us (including myself and my 2 Opels). Any newcomers to the Opel world would be led astray by not checking out Gil's site for their GT, or any Opel, needs. Does anyone who runs the "Opel Ring" and why they would blacklist Opel GT Source? I could understand a thumbs down rating for another Opel supplier we all know, but Gil has gone above and beyond for me and for alot of us. We need to contact the "Opel Ring" site and see why they rated OGTS the way they did and see about getting it changed to "thumbs up"!! I will get off my soap box now.
:confused: :confused:

·
Opeler
719 Posts
I wouldn't pay attention to it, its probably just some internet troll who gave it a thumbs down rating for no reason. They probably never have even bought anything from them either. We all know Gil and his crew do an excellent job and most available parts are reasonably priced. Plus they have fast shipping too.

Reactions: GeorgeOpel
1 - 4 of 4 Posts