Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around 3:30-4:00 pm, an orange Manta drove past my house northbound on Tennessee highway 231, a couple miles north of the town of Lebanon.

I was just curious if it was anyone on this list?

·
2,054 Posts
San Francisco Bay Area - Spotted a GT on the shoulder of Interstate 80 east bound through Vallejo, March 13, 2008 @ 1100 hours. Opel is primered, has nose damage, and has slotted mags.

My wife & I were in the dark red Bonneville that stopped to assist, but you drove off without saying anything. Are you anyone on this forum?

·
2,054 Posts
Chicago Area - Spotted a redish GT on the road near Naperville, Sunday June 1st. Was that you?

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,405 Posts
You were out my way and let nobody know. For Shame.
Hope you had a good trip.

:)

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,405 Posts
Phantom Opel

Not around Naperville. I was in DeKalb which is about 50 miles West of there.
Could have been RockytopMark but I think his car is more Orange than Red.

I live very close to Naperville. You could have seen me on my way to or from Dekalb. Look at my album and check the color out.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Craigs List

I found my first 1973 Opel GT that I owned ten years ago listed for sale on Craigslist in San Francisco, CA. The owners since I sold it have added side skirts, under bumper air damn and gold and silver rims.

Anyone in CA interested in buying the car I might be able to find the guy's number if it's still available.

·
130 Posts
Not Me...

Had my GT out finally. Went up to Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin for a trip Thursday and returned Saturday. Ran great!

I think there is a Red GT here in Naperville though... I had seen it parked in a driveway a few years back, but never rolling. I don't believe the owner is registered here.

203 Posts
WOW...There Goes an Opel

Hey, I saw a Blue Opel GT driving through the main gate of Fort Lewis...Do we know you??? Didn't have the chance to see where it was going. MAWANDPAWOPEL

·
opel gt mom
101 Posts
im thinking i might have seen that same blue open about a week ago here in bremerton what color of blue wa it was it like a sorta sky blu ish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts