Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Driver
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a little table for my kids that is made by step2. Was looking through the pamphlet and they have video game consoles and one has a kid playing video games with his dad. There is a yellow Speedster on the screen. I went to the website and they have the same picture, with another. Click on the picture to view it larger and the other picture.
http://www.step2.com/index.cfm?stp2...y_id=1000&subcategory_id=1012&product_id=1330

· Premium Member
1,974 Posts
In grand theft auto: vice city and san andreas there is a mod so you can have opel speedster, eco speedster, tigra, and vectra vehicle skins.

· Registered
60 Posts
Forza motorsport for Xbox has opels

You can race the Speedster as well as the Opel Performance Center #5 Team Phoenix Nürburgring 24 Astra V8 ( I belive ) on the Forza motorsport for Xbox as well as the TOCA Race Driver 2 for Xbox/PS2 (Opel Astra V8) I think Forza is the best. Anyway can't drive my Opel yet so may as well race a Speedster on Forza. (Geek...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.