Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw someone with a cool Opel tattoo for an avatar. It was a blitz with flames. Nice :cool:

Anyone else have any?

Here's mine. It's a bad pic. It's on the inside of my right leg just above the ankle (accelerator foot ;) ), so it's hard to get a good shot of it. Plain and simple, though. I opted for the newer Opel logo with the shorter blades coming out the sides, as opposed to the one actually on my GT. Got it a couple months ago to commemorate getting my GT out of storage after about 4 years (I've had it since '96).

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thats dedication! I've thought about getting a lot of non-permanent tattoos made for Opel events, which could be worn a little more prominently.

See it a lot a t concerts, has anyone seen it in Opel circles yet?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't met any Opel enthusiasts in person, so I've only seen the one other here on this board.

As for concerts, I saw the heavy metal band Sepultura a few years back, and the lead singer was wearing an Opel jersey with a huge blitz on the front. They're from Brazil, where I'm guessing Opel is much more prominent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Into Opels AND heavy metal, thats just about damned perfect my friend!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool :cool: Always good to find Opel dudes, and heavy metal dudes, but both in one may be rare ;)

If I ever get to the point if installing a decent sound system installed, then heavy metal will be spewing forth from my Opel all the time :D

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
opel tat

well , I got mine about 7 mounths ago, because I got 4 gt from an old guy that lived across the street(the story is post "luck of the opel") thats if you would want to read it...haveing 5 gts is a good reason to get the tat.......;) I am going to put a better pic up soon.............My women is getting one soon also,,,to bad my race car is a 72 beetle (next season it will run mid 10s in the 1/4 mile as soon as I can get the NHRA lic. back)(I would post pics) I was going to do one of the gts but i don't want to mess up any of the gts. the 70 will be on the bottle for street racing..Yes street racing...............

·
crazy opeler
558 Posts
As for concerts, I saw the heavy metal band Sepultura a few years back, and the lead singer was wearing an Opel jersey with a huge blitz on the front. They're from Brazil, where I'm guessing Opel is much more prominent. [/B]
Opel is a sponsor of Soccer, so you see the blitz on a lot of soccer jerseys.

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
pics

well white73 gt, here is a pic of the motor,yes it is turbo,and will run a 175hp shot of N.O.S. (the bottle) I would post pics of the car but this is an opel forum......if some one wanted to thay could put this motor in there gt-----can you say mid-engine...........

Attachments

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
opel tat

well here is a better pic of the tattoo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
turbo type 4 with nos, i like :D Sry bit off topic could you pm or email the specs of the engine, i still have quite a few aircooled projects going, love to see turbos on um :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts