Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for and opel gt in sask. closer to regina the better. anything goes. id like a running car but it doesnt need to be. im looking for a project that needs body work and not much mechanical work. if anyone out there knows of anything in the praries let me know.
thanks
Chad
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Opel parts in Alberta

Hi Chad... I see you posted an ad a few years ago for an Opel... I have a near complete car or parts. If you are interested in anything PM me ... Thanks... Terry
Check out OPELSUN for pictures.

·
Super Moderator
5,636 Posts
Terry,

I tried to contact Chad a year or so back when a GT came up in Calgary, but he didn't reply to my e-mail. He hasn't posted here for almost two years. Did you e-mail him as well?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Opels in Sask?

Sorry folks.

This is Chad here. I had completely forgot about that posting...and that is a really old work email address. (moderators: that was so old I had to create a new profile - does this mess things up?)

I am alive and apologize for not responding :)

I got sidetracked with a few other projects for a while but still keeping an eye open for a GT. Condition isn't a big deal...kind of a custom job in mind.:yup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Opels in Saskatchewan and Alberta

Hello all,

I just missed one that was for sale in Vibank, SK. I am 'importing' mine from Ontario.

I would love to meet other Opel people in Edmonton area. I wouldn't have to take all those trips to Keith's Garage and Opel Repair in Calgary.

Hopefully this one I am getting will mostly need aesthetics on the interior.

When I find out, I will let you know and put up some "before" pics.

Kat
a.k.a. Crazy Opel Lady

1 - 6 of 6 Posts