Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a wild hair and picked up my daughter from school in the red 2.0 GT. I let it idle while I walked up to her class to charge the battery. The crowd around it when we got back made it hard to pull out. Does this mean I'm a carrier of Opelitis?

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
More than likely, and if you keep it up, our locally grown malady will probably spread like the proverbial wildfire. :D

·
Registered
11,747 Posts
My daughter is doing a clinical observation of this incurable disease.
We all know it's effects can vary.

Please list all known symptons and resulting behaviors.

Thanks for your input.

·
Opeler
3,720 Posts
Please list all known symptoms and resulting behaviors.
I have just spent more money on 10x15 Minilite rims and 285/40-15 Yokohama tires than what some spent to buy the whole Opel GT. Yes, I already had very nice rims and tires but Opelitis was stronger. It gave me an unexplainable grin that cannot be wiped off my face for the last several days, causing friends and neighbours to claim that I am insane (which I am!).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have just spent more money on 10x15 Minilite rims and 285/40-15 Yokohama tires than what some spent to buy the whole Opel GT. Yes, I already had very nice rims and tires but Opelitis was stronger. It gave me an unexplainable grin that cannot be wiped off my face for the last several days, causing friends and neighbours to claim that I am insane (which I am!).
Looks great, but how about a side view! I love minilites but got a quote for genuine minilites for $700 each. That's a bit steep so it looks like a set of Konig Rewinds will have to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts