Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well I'll try this again... being it's Five Years Since the last batch... Holy Cow... and I'm down to a few all mine
have gotten broke, dropped, chipped, or damaged....oopps..... Time to make more.. CIMG3250.jpg

I have the Artwork with the Printer,, matter of a re-order Opel GT Outline Front / Opel Logo Back

The liner of the Cups were Black with black handles.... I made a few with yellow .... maybe time to poll this?
CIMG3250.jpg
If I can make a decent order the price will be less,,, being a min. order of 2 Mugs per members or maybe 4

If there any interest, I'll price it out,,, and make pre-orders.. this way I'm not stuck with all the extra's

CIMG3250.jpg
......................Who's down for a pair of Opel GT Coffee Mugs.... Or Cups..... Hey,, it's not just for coffee,,,, it's a collectible,
There one of a kind... and yea..rare... look cool drinking your Coffee now ..lol It make a Great Gift for that special Opel Fan :veryhappy
Gosh am done spamming lol
The forum is Open Guys ?

·
What's a Nopel?
350 Posts
I'll take a pair!
Thanks
Marc

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Well I'll try this again... being it's Five Years Since the last batch... Holy Cow... and I'm down to a few all mine
have gotten broke, dropped, chipped, or damaged....oopps..... Time to make more.. View attachment 390603

I have the Artwork with the Printer,, matter of a re-order Opel GT Outline Front / Opel Logo Back

The liner of the Cups were Black with black handles.... I made a few with yellow .... maybe time to poll this?
View attachment 390603
If I can make a decent order the price will be less,,, being a min. order of 2 Mugs per members or maybe 4

If there any interest, I'll price it out,,, and make pre-orders.. this way I'm not stuck with all the extra's

View attachment 390603
......................Who's down for a pair of Opel GT Coffee Mugs.... Or Cups..... Hey,, it's not just for coffee,,,, it's a collectible,
There one of a kind... and yea..rare... look cool drinking your Coffee now ..lol It make a Great Gift for that special Opel Fan :veryhappy
Gosh am done spamming lol
The forum is Open Guys ?
So it's not '' Just for Breakfast anymore?" :lmao: ,Late nights too? Jarrell

·
Senior Contributor
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Opel Cups Pre-Order Update

Ok Here the new Information on the Opel Cups ...Being the last order was in 2014 the Model Cups I was using have been phased out.. but still available in the two tone black... last time I could offer at $8.00 each...

If I go with just Plain Old Glossy white Mug 11 oz. same but not two tone Cups ...the price will remain the same at $8 each a Min. order pair for $16 or $32 for 2 pair 4 Cups

If you want them..two tone black the re-order would be $10. each ,,,min.$20 a pair or $40 for 2 pair 4 Cups

CIMG3250.jpg

We need to get an order of 36 Cups to make this work,, this time pre-order,, if you want a pair or more..

If you guys Don't get any feedback on the Cups from the Forum ,, I'll Re-Order Black Two Tone like before :yup:

The shipping will be in a flat rate postal box that will fit 4 Cups nicely ( Flat rate medium ..I think) Not sure cost last time $11.35
I think the rate went up to $14..something?? with tracking and insurance will fit..two cups..or four cups..the weight is unlimited. """""" I'll get the Exact Postal Quote $$ for the Med. Flat Rate Box too""""

Opel GT Coffee Mug for,,People who like to look cool drinking there coffee,, it's not just for breakfast anymore.. Makes a Great Gift for that Special Opel GT Fan :yup:

Here's who's On the board

Mike 3pr = 6 Cups
Ken 2pr = 4 Cups
Jarrell 1pr = 2 Cups
Marc 1pr = 2 Cups
Bob 1pr = 2 Cups
Doug 1pr = 2 Cups

18 Cups so far.. is this count is correct?

Taking orders to reach 36 Cups..... """ There be No Extra Cups.. after the Ordered is Placed""" Only Pre-orders

It's been 5 years since the last order... Get them while the sale on...JMHO

Reactions: soybean

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
what the heck I'll take 2 as well maybe giving to the wife will gain her envy of my gt :no:while she's drinking her coffee, and me, well hot cocoa will do as long as there's little marshmallows in it:lmao:
I may be a little outa date but I don't have, do or know about this pay pal thing can I get funds to you another means?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
what the heck I'll take 2 as well maybe giving to the wife will gain her envy of my gt :no:while she's drinking her coffee, and me, well hot cocoa will do as long as there's little marshmallows in it:lmao:
I may be a little outa date but I don't have, do or know about this pay pal thing can I get funds to you another means?
I don't trust PayPal. The Knuckleheads got me locked out of my Main bank account, at Christmas no less, because they, (Bank) thought I had been Hacked. What? I wasn't even using PayPal or even buying anything online. The explanation, PayPal was doing Duke Energy's Bills, through Pay Pals Kiosk, and locked me and everyone out. Now I do Duke Energy online and Pay Pal can kiss off. I can and will do, snail mail and a Certified Bank Check. It worked then, it will work now. Just my thoughts on Pay Pal. Jarrell

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I feel a little better knowing I'm not alone on that front for it is check,cash or cc other than that no buenos nochos
Hey Jarrell are you coming to fl to see your son for holidays or are they coming home?
If you do make it here let me know we can do lunch

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I feel a little better knowing I'm not alone on that front for it is check,cash or cc other than that no buenos nochos
Hey Jarrell are you coming to fl to see your son for holidays or are they coming home?
If you do make it here let me know we can do lunch
Terry, I talked to my middle son,(Dylan) last night, and he and his family are going to stay in Tampa over the Holidays. He just started a new (to him) job at a Hvac place there. He gets his own truck tomorrow, and appears to be happy with his present company. So I may see him over the summer. His wife works at Tampa Memorial Hospital so he's pretty tied up. I really have no plans to head to Fla anytime soon. I made that trip so many times I couldn't stand it.:no: 10 years of driving was enough. If I get down there it won't be on a Gt or Manta. I have another idea, another ride may be in order.:cool: Jarrell

·
Senior Contributor
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
No worries ... When I get this order going,,, a check or a Postal Money Order will work for payment.
If Paypal is not your prefer way to Pay... I won't want Santa not to have Hot Cocoa with out the mashmellows :p
Same goes for you Jarrell

Mike 3pr = 6 Cups
Ken 2pr = 4 Cups
Jarrell 1pr = 2 Cups
Marc 1pr = 2 Cups
Bob 1pr = 2 Cups
Doug 1pr = 2 Cups
Terry 1pr= 2 Cups
Manta Rallier 2pr = 4 Cups

24 Cups so far.. is this count is correct? on the way to 36

I'll P/M each for payment info. details, etc when we get the order complete

·
Senior Contributor
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
OK I'm in for a pair of the one-sided mugs. I'll just put a big sticker over the GT.
These are Opel GT Mugs... two sided ""Only"" artwork/ logo ,,two tone black and white ,11 oz,
sorry you feel that way

Reactions: soybean

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Terry, I talked to my middle son,(Dylan) last night, and he and his family are going to stay in Tampa over the Holidays. He just started a new (to him) job at a Hvac place there. He gets his own truck tomorrow, and appears to be happy with his present company. So I may see him over the summer. His wife works at Tampa Memorial Hospital so he's pretty tied up. I really have no plans to head to Fla anytime soon. I made that trip so many times I couldn't stand it.:no: 10 years of driving was enough. If I get down there it won't be on a Gt or Manta. I have another idea, another ride may be in order.:cool: Jarrell
Great, He's happy with the company, Funny my youngest sons name is Dylan. And get this, my oldest just celebrated his 21 birthday on the 21 this Thursday. If you ever venture this way again let me know.I wanted to see you swap gears for the trip LOL

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
No worries ... When I get this order going,,, a check or a Postal Money Order will work for payment.
If Paypal is not your prefer way to Pay... I won't want Santa not to have Hot Cocoa with out the mashmellows :p
Same goes for you Jarrell

Mike 3pr = 6 Cups
Ken 2pr = 4 Cups
Jarrell 1pr = 2 Cups
Marc 1pr = 2 Cups
Bob 1pr = 2 Cups
Doug 1pr = 2 Cups
Terry 1pr= 2 Cups
Manta Rallier 2pr = 4 Cups

24 Cups so far.. is this count is correct? on the way to 36

I'll P/M each for payment info. details, etc when we get the order complete