Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get your Opels ready--it is that time of year again! We will be hosting an Opels Across America event again this year at our home on Saturday, October 11. Last year we had five running Opels in the yard. Let's see if we can top that record this year.

If your Opel is still "in progress" come anyway and swap Opel stories with us. Please plan to arrive any time after 9:00 a.m.---the coffee will be on.

We will provide food and beverages, but please contact us so we know how much food to buy. Don't worry about last minute decisions, come even if you only decide on Saturday morning.

We live in Tallmadge, OH, about 5 minutes from Summit Racing (in case you need some goodies). Please contact us for directions or additional information ([email protected])

We are looking forward to see you then.

Vickie & Allen Gage

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sooooo---I am shamelessly moving this back to the top of the new items list. Are you going to Join us for Opels Across America or Not?? Let us know and call all your nearby friends so we can have a good turn out.

Vickie and Allen

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once again I am reminding the NE Ohio/Western PA group (and any others wishing to join us) that our Opels Across America event will be next Saturday, October 11, from (9:00 a.m. on).

We will be providing food and beverages. Come and bring your Opel. If your Opel isn't ready yet or you are looking for one, come and join us anyway.

Contact us for additional information and/or directions.

Vickie & Allen Gage
Tallmadge, Ohio

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NE Ohio/Western PA O.A.A.

I wanted to write and thank all who showed up for our O.A.A. meet last weekend. Ken Alderson drove his gold 73 down from Cleveland. Ron Mattern drove his blue 72 from Erie, PA and Tom Cavataio drove his orange 72 from Pittsburg. With Allen's orange 72 and my red 69, we had five nice looking Opels in the line up. We spent a lot of time admiring and driving Tom's 2.0 conversion.

Later in the afternoon we took a field trip to Summit Auto Racing. The five little Opels all in a row turned some heads and we got lots of positive comments.

Overall we had a great Opel filled weekend and are looking forward to doing it again soon. I am attempting to imbed a picture--if it works I'll send a couple more.

Vickie

Attachments

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The driveway lineup

Attachments

·
Opel Addicts
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·