Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to invite you to another Opel meet that will take place at my house at Bristol WI. (Kenosha county ). Saturday October 28th 2017 noon.
Yes, I am going to have coffee too. When you thought we are done, here is another fun meet. You can mark your calendars and I will post additional information in a week
when I will come back from SCCA Runoffs. I will have food and drinks. Do not miss a fun meet.

Pete

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It is only couple weeks away befor the meet. I was thinking about 1pm at my house. If any one wants to come earlier, they can come at the shop (Anastos Motors). I will be working at the Opel race car.
It might be tuning day. (start engine and tune megasquirt EFI) We can leave before 1pm for a 10 mile ride to my house. I will have food and drinks. You do not have to come with your Opel.
My shop address is 4513 Greenbay rd, Kenosha WI 53144. Please let me know who is coming so I can buy food and drinks. I can PM you my home address and phone #.

Pete

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Sorry I'm going to miss the get together. Gerri and I will be visiting my daughter and family from Nov 10th - 14th so I will try to stop by and say hello while I'm in town.
Hope you all have a great time

· Sick with Opelitus
1,348 Posts
I won't be able to make it Pete. Have a great day!

Pat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.