Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a lacal meet here in the central part of Indiana on Sat, July 23. Every one is welcome. Mainly just some food on the grill and Opel talk. i have a big yard so a lot of opel's will be a nice sight, Bring parts you may want to sell or trade or whatever. Last year we had it the same day as our local car show in town but this year maybe just Opel's. I live in a small town north of Indianaoplis about 40 miles.called Colfax. Zip code,46035, Try map quest or if need send me a PM and I will help you all I can. This is not really a club but just locals with Opel's, Last year we had people from Mich. greensmurf, Mo. Calvin, Ill. Willy, and some of us Indiana peeps, I think we all had a good time. people even ate my grill cooking. Remember the date, Sat July 23, 2005 and get back with me if you think you may be able to make it :D

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
i would like to go, i dont know if i'll be able to male it or not considering work and all.. but this time the opel would be able to make it out there... and thanks for having us out there last year, we really enjoyed it. i'll have a definate anwser later on this month on if i can make it or not.... take care..

·
Vendor
2,413 Posts
Hey Paul,
Count me in. :)
Looking forward to seeing the yellow '73 GT again. You appear to be making some progress, based on the latest pictures.
I'll bring up some Opel bits that I am not currently using, along with my '70 GT, of course.

Ron in Indy

lezliewk said:
We are having a lacal meet here in the central part of Indiana on Sat, July 23. Every one is welcome. Mainly just some food on the grill and Opel talk. i have a big yard so a lot of opel's will be a nice sight, Bring parts you may want to sell or trade or whatever. Last year we had it the same day as our local car show in town but this year maybe just Opel's. I live in a small town north of Indianaoplis about 40 miles.called Colfax. Zip code,46035, Try map quest or if need send me a PM and I will help you all I can. This is not really a club but just locals with Opel's, Last year we had people from Mich. greensmurf, Mo. Calvin, Ill. Willy, and some of us Indiana peeps, I think we all had a good time. people even ate my grill cooking. Remember the date, Sat July 23, 2005 and get back with me if you think you may be able to make it :D

·
crazy opeler
558 Posts
I'll try to make it. I start my job in Chicago next week but I should be able to come back for that weekend. I would like to see what you did with my old GT.

I prob won't have a GT by then but I might stop by in my imitation GT (a corvette).

·
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good response

Glad to hear we are getting feedback to the meet in July, We still have a month and a half to go,hope for good weather, Glad to hear from you Chris, Been a long time. :D and if you don't have an Opel that is OK too. Everyone is welcome.

·
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to my yard

Just pointing the way to my yard, Take I-65 to hwy.28. go west about a mile to hwy 52, left about 2 miles to county road 880,turn right, go about a mile to stop sign,go left 3 blocks, My yard is on the corner, columbia and Ohio, From I-74 go to hwy 231, go north to hwy 28, turn right and go to T road which will be hwy 52, turn right and go about 2 1/2 miles to county road 880, right as above to stop sign, then left 3 blocks, your there, right in the center of Colfax In. :eek:

·
boomerang opeler
5,618 Posts
lezliewk said:
that is the best way to get here, wish you could be here also :cool:
1 of these days the lotto is going to give me a big wedge of filthy lucca and i will do a tour around the states of all the people whose adderss have been posted and will just knock on the door and say hi
when i get to gobles im off for a sandwick up the road and see who i can find stunting an old car around
when i the big T im going to find out where otto gets those blond jokes and burn the place down :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello,
If it isnt raining (knock on wood) we'll be there. Might do me some good to see an Opel besides mine, wont be driveing mine as it is in a million pieces. Need us to bring any thing? Snacks, chips, soda pop, beer? Just let us know
bubba

·
Opeler
231 Posts
GREAT! That is the first day of my vacation. If it is ok I wanna be there. I will be on the way to Canada that morning. This needs to be my first stop. I can't bring my GT because me and the wife will be on the start of a 2 week road trip. Don't think that much junk will fit in my poor little GT. I am looking forward to this one. Let me know what to bring :D :D

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
im not gonna be able to make it, there is always next year. and thanks again for last year..

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
im planing on having all mechanical done by this sep.. or atleast this summer!!! then i can take it anywhere...

·
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
need to know

Only about 21 days till the 23rd, If any one else can make it,I would like to know. Need to get the food ready. Let me know, :D Lets hope for no rain on that sat. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts