Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not doing any type of advertising here, but if you have before, or are currently purchasing anything from Opels Unlimited, email me, because for about the last month or so I've been trying to order some parts for my car, and I call them almost once a night, and I always get their machine, but they still yet havn't called me back. At first I thought it was due to Holidays, but now I just dont know! These parts are critical to me, because their body pannels, and I can't finish my car without them! :(

Email me so it don't sound like we're advertising! Give me your opinion on the company. [email protected]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Try calling on the weekend.

Around thanksgiving I ordered headers without a problem. I called late afternoon pacific time. I also got a hold of Todd before Christmas asking for valves. I was desperate so I called on Saturday and it worked.

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
i jus got a reply to an email i had sent for a parts requst and just a gopt a reply about a month or so later, suposivley it has been busy with something at opels unlimited or something but they re assures me that i could get anything i need for my gt.

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This was kind of an Out-Of-Date forum, but I am now doing buisness with OGTS. GREAT buisness, I highly recommend them! Nice employees, fast shipping, fast responses, great buisness! :)

·
333 Posts
OGTS...with out them my car would be rusting away behind the barn. Service A+, Support A+, Friendly A+...it just goes on and on. They are a pleasure to do business with.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Opel Services

OGTS Opel GT Source and Opels Unlimited are two different suppliers but both in California unless I am mistaken.

OGTS has shiped some real good stuff to me waaaay over here and I will be requesting more in February once the poor old credit card recovers from the Summer Holiday stresses!

Try "Opel GT Source" and "Opels Unlimited" in your search engines and I am sure you will get to their respective sites.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
So simple!

Me, that is!

OpelGT.com - the bulliten board with everything - one just has to look in the right place and/or listen to the Moderators.

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
i have found what ogts doesnt have opel unlimited might have and what opels unlimited doesnt have ogts might have i use both suppliers we want to keep opels alive so the more suppliers we ahve the easier the task.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have to throw my $.02 in also.....I've ordered alot of car parts for different cars from alot of different places and OGTS has my vote for Best of the Bunch.

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
ogts is great

i tried several of the others...i have the same experieces as in the other posts by sparky..i am still waiting...

as far as ogts:
...they answer the phone,they answer your technical questions,and they get out what you ordered ...FAST!

once you buy..they have your info..they know what you bought last time..they got it together..i just hope there is enough of "US"
out there to support a quality vendor who is in the opel business ...as i am going to need opel gt parts till i die.

·
Super Moderator
1,802 Posts
it's all good

The only gripe I've ever, ever had with Todd at Opels Unlimited is that he can be hard to get ahold of. Aside from that, I've always been pleased with what I've got from him.

Gil and Dennis at OGTS are both great guys, and Gil in particular is usually very willing to discuss Opels for as long as you feel like talking. I know they won't make, buy, or sell something they wouldn't use on their own cars.

There are other Opel sources as well, perhaps some of you might not know about:

There's Jim Marchitto (mar-key-to) at USA Opel. His enthusisam is infectious, and he's one of my outright favorite Opelers to talk to. Give him a call some time, he'll treat you right and surprise you with what he has available.

Don't forget Charles Goin at Goin' Manta. I KNOW he has some obscure parts, partly 'cause I sent him some of them, and he has a ton of stuff for the Manta/ 1900 crowd you can't find anywhere else.

On the east coast, in addition to Charles, you also have Bill Daley (sp) up north and Orphan Motorsports down south. Both places offer comparable prices but lower cost shipping for those of us on this side of the country.

The point I'm trying to make is that there are quite a few Opelers trying to make a living helping the rest of us out. Shopping around is never a bad thing, and the more suppliers we can keep going the better.

·
4ZUA787
665 Posts
dont forget opeljunkyard.com i got a rear defroster window for my gt from there, very promt service and is in almost brand new conditon and cost less tehn 80 bucks and that included shipping if u ever are looking for an odd part they may have it, althought there website is very simple so u should call them to no exactly what they have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts