Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just got a gt about a year ago im not to up on the clubs and where you guys meet and i was woundering whats the closest to the little town of roseburg oregon and do you no if any body els in oregon has done anything with there opel gt's

·
Registered
19 Posts
Idaho

Hi, My name is Justin and I live in Idaho, I also bought an opel gt but the problem is I am in high school so I can't go very far. My opel isn't done anyway. Maybe we could round up some people to meet in our area?

·
371 Posts
hey there is a car show in utah on the four of july in logan its the bigest car show in the region would be i good place to meet and show. are little cars are so cool that it wound not have to be done to show. if IT RUN DRIVE IT mine is not done but iam going

p s i am in clearfield ut 1972 opel gt
one of the coolst little cars in the world.

203 Posts
Dan, We are having a "Gathering of Opels July 19, 2003 in Tacoma, Wa. Snow should be melted by then, come and join us. See Opel Events for invitation. John

·
Registered
200 Posts
Tacoma would be a bit far unless I had a trailer. Between the fuel and fatigue from driving the car that far it wouldn't be something I'd want to do. I'll let you know if I have a trailer by then though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Show in Utah

Hey ben from Utah I think that I will be in Utah and show up at that show with my opel. Even if I don't bring my Opel I will be at the show. Do you know exactly where it is?

203 Posts
"Gathering of Opels

Skidmark We are having a "Gathering OF Opels" in Tacoma, Wa. July 19, see Opel Event's for info. Come and join us. New location and lots of cool Opels. Hope to see you there. John

·
247 Posts
Hey 73gt, I am in Oakland, Or. 18 miles away! No clubs around here. It is either Wash, or Calif for meets and clubs. But if you ever need some help give me a shout. I drive the 73 Manta Raylle you must have seen running around town.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts