Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got a gt about a year ago im not to up on the clubs and where you guys meet and i was woundering whats the closest to the little town of roseburg oregon and do you no if any body els in oregon has done anything with there opel gt's

·
370 Posts
hey there is a car show in utah on the four of july in logan its the bigest car show in the region would be i good place to meet and show. are little cars are so cool that it wound not have to be done to show. if IT RUN DRIVE IT mine is not done but iam going

p s i am in clearfield ut 1972 opel gt
one of the coolst little cars in the world.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Tacoma would be a bit far unless I had a trailer. Between the fuel and fatigue from driving the car that far it wouldn't be something I'd want to do. I'll let you know if I have a trailer by then though.

·
247 Posts
Hey 73gt, I am in Oakland, Or. 18 miles away! No clubs around here. It is either Wash, or Calif for meets and clubs. But if you ever need some help give me a shout. I drive the 73 Manta Raylle you must have seen running around town.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.