Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent some time looking at old posts and various links trying to find an original 73 Opel GT Owners manual and have not had any luck. Does anyone know if you can still even get one? Or would someone be willing to get theirs copied? But would like to find one as I am sure a lot of us would.

Thanks

Parker

·
Opeler
43 Posts
Parker,

I have what is in essence an update manual from Buick that details any changes that occured from previous years. If interested it is yours.

Max

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Are you looking for the owners manual which fit in the glove box or a Factory Service Manual?

They both pop up on E-bay once in a while.

Gil at OGTS has a reproduction owners manual which was taken from a 70 or 71 GT. Most things apply except they have some of the european options listed, like motorized windshield washer squirters and driving lamp bulb replacement instructions.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gtmax, sure I would love to have it, or a copy. jlthunder I will call Gill and see what he has. Thanks do you think Gil would have an original lug wrench for the GT too?

·
Opeler
43 Posts
Parker,

Now this is a shop manual update. Not an Owners Manual tahat you find in the glove box of your new Opel. If You still want it send me an address in a PM.

Max

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh!, Well I have the GM 73 shop manual for the GT. Will this add anything to it? What I was looking for was the little one in the glove box.

Thanks

Parker

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
Gil should have a lused factory lug wrench, if not members here with parts cars should have one. Just put the request out there and you will get a response. More than you might expect :D

Jeff

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Opel GT Owners Manuals...

Can be found at Autolitshop.com It's a subset of Autolit.com

It's a bit pricey, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Click Search
Put 1973 in "Years of Interest"
Select Opel in "Manufacturer"
Click the Red Search button

You should come up with a bunch of stuff including:

Owner's Handbook Opel
Date:1973
Item#34610
Owner's Handbook, Gt, Mint
Our Price: $45.00 USD

Owner's Handbook Opel
Date:1973
Item#93926
Owner's Handbook, Gt
Our Price: $35.00 USD

Call them first to confirm it's what you are looking for.

Good Luck!
Marc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts