Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all;
I believe that history was made in Ottawa today as to lone Opel GTs showed up at a MOPAR car show in the city. The Science and Technology Museum was having its annual "Evolution of Wheels" day and the car show was part of it. I think it has been a long time since this city has seen two Opel Gts parked side by side to each other. Anyways, I guess we now have our own two man "Opel GT Club" here in the city(lol).
I have attached a few pics of our day in the sun. The two good-lookin' dudes in the pic are Graham and my oldest son Breton. By the way, if you look closely at one of the pics you can see a red 'vette parked across from us and I swear I heard Grahams car growling at it(lol). :p

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,924 Posts
Nicely done, John and Graham! I think that John Warga and I know somewhat how you feel. Except neither of us can take the Calgary Opel Club on the road yet :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe Next Year

Gentlemen: while I still have much work to do, maybe we can make it a crowd on the lawn next year if I can get my 71 GT ready in time. I has been sitting around for a few years but I may be able to get it road ready by next summer. Please look for future threads from a struggling Opeler trying to get his GT roadworthy! Cheers. Gio

1 - 3 of 3 Posts