Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
No access to embedded images anymore ...

All my embedded images were/are stored online at this site thanks to Gary allowing me a "placeholder (index) page" with subfolders. Since takeover by AG, I can no longer do this and all previous posts' linked visual images contained within my posts are no longer linked and now appear as little blue boxes with a '?' in them, i.e. totally useless. I have no access and cannot add or embed further images. Have not had an OttoStart ad here for years, but as I recall diode was just a 'safety' item and may be left off.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
All my embedded images were/are stored online at this site thanks to Gary allowing me a "placeholder (index) page" with subfolders. Since takeover by AG, I can no longer do this and all previous posts' linked visual images contained within my posts are no longer linked and now appear as little blue boxes with a '?' in them, i.e. totally useless. I have no access and cannot add or embed further images. Have not had an OttoStart ad here for years, but as I recall diode was just a 'safety' item and may be left off.
I put mine on in 03? and never had a problem with it and it is still there today. As for what Otto was saying "Since takeover by AG, I can no longer do this and all previous posts' linked visual images contained within my posts are no longer linked and now appear as little blue boxes with a '?' in them, i.e. totally useless.'', explains why none of my photos show up too. Jarrell

21 - 22 of 22 Posts