Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to find a guy named Dan on the forums. still trying to find the weber guy, the email isnt working, always send me back a failure to send notification.

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
Greensmurf20;
If you don't get back in contact with this guy, let me know, I have a spare weber.

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what kinda weber is it? and how much, or trade for what? been trying to get back with this guy for a couple days, no good signs yet so i'll take what i can get....beggers can't be choosers.

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
It's a 32/36 electric choke. It could be run just as it is, or could be freshened up. What do you have to trade?

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want a aqua choke, but i can get a choke housing and convert it i guess. i have alot of driveline parts, most anything from the radiator to the rear end, some lenses and guages, full set of glass, none of its scratched, cracked, chipped or broken. 2 solex carbs and they both work fine as they are, hood, probably some other stuff that i just can't think of right now, just name your list and i'll see if i have any of it.

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
I'm going to need a passenger side headlight bucket and side marker light soon. How about those?

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have the passenger headlight assembly, complete minus headlight. fresh out of side markers, front and rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts