Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
On wear areas like the door pulls and the area around the window crank it will wear off. I did the arm rests in the power wagon with it and it wore off in pretty short order anywhere that saw wear.

·
Opeler
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its by a company called SEM and I used their SEM soap followed by their vinyl prep and then painted with SEM color coat (or colour coat for those in canada lol). It is just gloss black. They have a flat black too if you want that. They had many colors to choose from too so get creative.

·
Opeler
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just trying it out to save a little money untill i can get new ones i would not paint a seat or anything with it but we will see.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
I understand completely, the power wagon had seats from something else so replacement wasn't an option. I left a can of it with the truck when I sold it. On the other side it worked great on the visors.

·
Opeler
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea I will use it on the visors and maybe some of the rear vinyl but im not sure if i wanna do the flap too or just buy one. if I buy one the shine and color might be slightly off you never know but i dunno if that would even be noticed. Do you think it would be worth it to try and paint that rear vinyl or just make everything from black vinyl from the fabric store.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts