Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok;
This is such large and deversified group, that someone has got to have some info on this. I aquired a Panasonic "Cockpit" stereo recently, and I need a copy of the installation instructions. I have contacted Panasonic, and they still have parts for this unit, but, the they only have the "operating instuctions". I can probably abckwalk the wires and make a good guess as to which is which, but, would prefer the ease of the instructions. I'm hoping that someone in this group might have had one, or knows someone who did and hopefully they might still have their paperwork.
Thanks in advance,
Gene

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Re: Panasonic Cockpit Stereo . . . color codes

BQS4 said:
Ok;
This is such large and deversified group, that someone has got to have some info on this. I aquired a Panasonic "Cockpit" stereo recently, and I need a copy of the installation instructions. I have contacted Panasonic, and they still have parts for this unit, but, the they only have the "operating instuctions". I can probably abckwalk the wires and make a good guess as to which is which, but, would prefer the ease of the instructions. I'm hoping that someone in this group might have had one, or knows someone who did and hopefully they might still have their paperwork.
Thanks in advance,
Gene
Small hint . . . check ANY Panasonic radio's wiring diagram for color coding of external connections. Almost all newer radios use the same color schemes for the speaker wiring (front/back, left/right) and then all you have left is power, antenna and "instrument lighting" connections to deal with. These should be the same model to model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts