Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my 1971 opel gt about three weeks ago, and i was looking through some magazines the guy gave me when i bought the car. they appear to be from the eighty's(but im not sure).I was looking at this one that reads "PARSGET" 'OPEL GT', well it has a lot of german in it but it aslo is in english too. it has pictures of every part in the magazine. I need a lot of those parts but i dont want to pay international shipping fee's. in the very back it says oyur local dealer "C & R small cars" and gives the address.on the other hand i have a C & R magazine that is eighty's too but have different address.they are in the same state ad every thing just different towns. Well does any one know if C & R small cars is still in business? and do they have a web site? phone number?

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but i know about that site. i need to know about C& R small cars.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
C & R is closed Rallybob used to work there but no more from what I understand. Try the parts links at the bottom of the page.

·
Administrator
10,230 Posts
C&R Small cars used to be the U.S. distributor for Parsget. I believe what once was Parsget is now owned by Susselbeek.

RallyBob bought C&R from the original owners and ran it until a few years ago. He closed it when the building was sold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts