Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A time comes when we need to thin out some of our stash so others might enjoy this hobby. Recently I went through a number of boxes and shelves and decided it was time to sell some of these treasures I will never use again.

Here are a few items I have decided to let go:

-ISKY 625140 OR4 Hyd, .412 valve lift, 256 duration, and the corresponding hyd lifters.
-I had this cam and lifters in my 2.0 for about 4,000 miles. I replaced it with a more radical cam. Asking $300.

-Petronix Ignitor III and Flame Thrower III .032 ohm Coil (Installed, removed, never used) Asking $100.

-Several Petronix I's slightly used. Asking $25.

-Set of four (4) ET aluminum rims with all hardware and four mounted KUMHO Solas tires. Two of the tires have never been on the road, the other two have about 100 road miles.
-I bought these rims in 1980 and used them for a while. When I redid my GT about five years ago, I bought and mounted the Kumho tires and installed two on the rear of the GT for a car show. When I returned home I removed and stored them in my garage except for one which I carried for a spare. Asking $450 for tires and rims, and a useable original rim.
-I WILL NOT SHIP TIRES AND RIMS. I live 1 mile north of South Bend, In., and am willing to drive 50 miles in any direction to assist.

-Rebuilt Rack and Pinion, (never used since rebuild) Asking $60.

I am really hoping someone can get some use out of these very good parts! I have much more to go through and contemplation consumes me.

Attachments

·
Opeler
665 Posts
Paul, I'll take two of the Pertronix I's if you still have them.

Edit: Paul only has one P1 left.

Mike

·
Detritus Maximus
2,978 Posts
I'm interested in the rack and pinion...how rebuilt is it?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Opelbits, I will have to look tomorrow in my records as I did the work over a year ago and my memory is not what it once was.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A time comes when we need to thin out some of our stash so others might enjoy this hobby. Recently I went through a number of boxes and shelves and decided it was time to sell some of these treasures I will never use again.

-ISKY 625140 OR4 Hyd, .412 valve lift, 256 duration, and the corresponding hyd lifters.
-I had this cam and lifters in my 2.0 for about 4,000 miles. I replaced it with a more radical cam. Asking $300.

-Petronix Ignitor III and Flame Thrower III .032 ohm Coil (Installed, removed, never used) Asking $100.

-Set of four (4) ET aluminum rims with all hardware and four mounted KUMHO Solas tires. Two of the tires have never been on the road, the other two have about 100 road miles.
-I bought these rims in 1980 and used them for a while. When I redid my GT about five years ago, I bought and mounted the Kumho tires and installed two on the rear of the GT for a car show. When I returned home I removed and stored them in my garage except for one which I carried for a spare. Asking $450 for tires and rims, and a useable original rim.
-I WILL NOT SHIP TIRES AND RIMS. I live 1 mile north of South Bend, In., and am willing to drive 50 miles in any direction to assist.

I am really hoping someone can get some use out of these very good parts! I have much more to go through and contemplation consumes me.

Hi, I'll buy the rack and pinion from you.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have several people inquiring about the rack and pinion. First come first served. But I will let you know, thanks for the interest.

Paul

·
Registered
2,941 Posts

Would this setup work on a 1.9 or does it have to be a 2.0? Thanks, Jarrell

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Would this work on a 1.9 or does it have to be a 2.0 Thank you.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gjheinz, as I responded in a previous post, first come first served. You were not the first to inquire, and the item has been sold to that person. Sorry if you did not understand my response.

Thanks, Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts