Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will there be a parts area swap meet venue there specific to the Opel gathering or is it a salt and pepper mix with other pasts etc.
Anyone ?
Where is the direct registration link?
Appreciate any help

·
Registered
The Young One
1,368 Posts
There is a thread about the springfield show already. I just posted my parts on there.

·
Detritus Maximus
3,591 Posts
I don't recall a swap meet area, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. For Opels, I think it's mostly arrange something ahead of time or bring what you've got room for and maybe someone wants it.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,558 Posts
I don't recall a swap meet area, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. For Opels, I think it's mostly arrange something ahead of time or bring what you've got room for and maybe someone wants it.
Yes, that's pretty much how it works. I'll be posting a few things shortly on the Springfield thread. GT front crossmember, gauges, etc. Use that thread to find what's out there, or to see if anyone has what you are looking for and can bring it.

Registration link:

Rt. 66 Springfield registration

·
Registered
28 Posts
ok...the guy across the street that owns 421 1/2 W. Stephenson Ave., his name is Scott J. Loveless Jr. I have two numbers for him but there was an article about him being arrested for holding a guy at gun point and marching him down to the police station because Scott thought this guy stole something. Scott got convicted with a list of stuff. Not sure how well that call would go.....LOL...

Wondering if the law office would be better. Do you have a persons name you were dealing with there when they looked to see if the car was still there?

And the building at 421 W. Stephenson Ave that the Hastings own (across the street from the Opel) looks to be a four family flat with garage parking between the Law office and the building.....

I am almost thinking this car is abandoned. If I had a vin I could look that up and get the owner and deal direct. I'll have to ask around if anyone I know is close to pull the vin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts