Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
self admitted opel addict
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
true love got a valentine today.

Hey! Did you all remember that special little Opel on Valentine's Day????? Mine got a shiny new locking gas cap!:)
Does anyone out there know where to get a spoiler that will fit other than what the GT SOURCE is carrying? Don't really like the style and not into the fins....

·
Super Moderator
1,802 Posts
Hyundai

Always wanted to try the pedistal-mount spoiler from a Tiburon. It looks soooo close, and new ones show up on e-bay for @$70 all the time. Does anyone have one they could measure or trial fit?

·
Senior Contributor
499 Posts
A couple of people have said that these folks way up in Canada have GT stuff. I have ordered a Manta part from them that I am paying on. They are a bit difficult to get on the phone and I had to play tag with then quite a bit but once we got that down they got back to me and let me know quickly they had my airdam. Opelbits has posted this web adress before also as i got it from him. btw They only take money orders.

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/

calvin

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My daily driver is a GT Probe (1994)....is the Tiburons spoiler similar to the one on the Probe? Only seen from a distance,but I don't remember them looking much different. I really like the Probes' spoiler, but believe it is HEAVY. original shocks on my hatchback will not hold it up. Takes a great deal of effort to lift the hatchback. Might be to much weight for an Opel.
If anyone out there has any input on the Tiburons spoiler dimensions - I would appreciate some input....

What do you guys think of the "FLIP" that is being put onto Opels?

Thanks for the link Calvin. I'll check it out.

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like it.
Does sit a little higher than my Probes' and doesn't wrap around the car quite as much. Wonder what it weighs?
We seem to be on the same page when it comes to back spoilers.
Thanks for the image to view!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts