Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
10,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed the latest version of PhotoPost. This is the program that runs the "Members Photo Gallery." It appears to be working properly and this version added a lot of features and loads much faster. Registered Members can upload their photos there. Once approved, they will be in your "Album" and you will be able to edit, delete, and add captions. Photopost is a paid for, commercial program that comes fully intergrated with the Vbulletin forum.

10-13-02 - The latest

I am in the process of installing a new Photo Gallery. It is from the same folks that make the Members Album program so it will look similar and use the same basic program. This will make it much earier to maintain.

Members who have albums in the current "Photo Gallery" will not be able to add any more pictures. if you want to add more, you will have to create a new album in the "Members Album" area. Once you do that, I can either move the current photos there or move the new ones to your current album.

For a sneak peak go to: http://photos.opelgt.com/gms/index.php Comments are welcome!

·
Super Moderator
13,577 Posts
Gary, the Member's photo gallery has a '0 kb limit', so it's currently impossible for me to upload any photos.

Bob

·
Administrator
10,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kristi - Oops. Kristi's Opel Album album is on page 2 of the Opel Photo Album. I gave you the wrong link (Opels, Opels, Opels) the other night. Sorry.

RallyBob - It is now fixed. I learned something else. There are two areas where the upload limits need to be set. 1024kb for each member, 100k max photo size are the current settings.

·
Administrator
10,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The latest

I am in the process of installing a new Photo Gallery. It is from the same folks that make the Members Album program so it will look similar and use the same basic program. This will make it much earier to maintain.

Members who have albums in the current "Photo Gallery" will not be able to add any more pictures. if you want to add more, you will have to create a new album in the "Members Album" area. Once you do that, I can either move the current photos there or move the new ones to your current album.

For a sneak peak go to: http://photos.opelgt.com/gms/index.php

1 - 7 of 7 Posts