Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting today we will not be approving photos unless they have a brief description and related title.
We have well over 5,000 photos in the gallery and the search feature is not effective if photos have a date code or other numeric ID. Search engines like Google will not pick out your Opel if it does not have a good title.

Members can go back to their albums and edit their photos.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
ok, I'll bite, how does Google play into it all? Change the pics so the spider can pic them out maybe?

·
Super Moderator
5,922 Posts
Gary, could you please provide some written guidelines for Gallery Photos, so the Moderating Team can properly approve (or disapprove) photos in the que? Thanks!

·
Administrator
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kwilford said:
Gary, could you please provide some written guidelines for Gallery Photos, so the Moderating Team can properly approve (or disapprove) photos in the que? Thanks!
Will post in the Mod forum and we can decide the guidelines then publish.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
gary when did the photo gallery change there are no headders for the events and bits on now and i was going to look at that photo you said to look at :D

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
its ok ive found them inside the smaller heading choices

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
all cool got it all renamed even the videos.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
pete when you want to do more that 1 pic at a time post the first 1 and then before you submit it click the addd photo button again and repeat till you finnish , the most ive passed in 1 post was 18 so theres lots os space to add them ;)

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,409 Posts
Hello Gary,
I'm having problems with getting pictures into created albums.
the 1st picture shows that I think I am in the right place to add a picture

bug-1.jpg

but it goes to my photos only
bug-2.jpg

when you have time I could use some guidance.

·
Administrator
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The first screen shot is the "Image Editor" for a photo that is already in your member album. You can copy it to another "Gallery" by using the "Copy image to" drop down. When uploading a new pic, you can pick which gallery you want it to go to by clicking on the drop down link.

Gary

1 - 13 of 13 Posts