Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud to say I'm picking up my 1st Opel GT Sunday Sept 26th! Been wanting one for many years and wife said "yes"! Anyway, I'll be driving from Fairport NY (rts; 90, 87, 7) through Vermont (rt9) to New Hampshire and returning (same day) with the Opel on a trailer. Will not be able to wait until I get home to drive it! It'd be cool to see a couple other Opelers on the way for a quick chat and evaluation of my new purchase/check out other Opels!

By the way, any Opelers around Rochester NY area? Would'nt mind getting a group of Opels together prior to winter to chat/compare cars/drive a bit. I've got lots to learn about these and am planning on using my GT as a summer only driver until it really needs a complete restoration.

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
I would be more than happy to have you stop by for a break in Syracuse somewhere. I will be with the Manta. Message me and we can make arrangements.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Opel I bought is off the ad board. Hope it was worth it.... Kinda like to get others opinions as I may have paid a bit much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts