Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought - While I am approaching the 25th year of my one year project of turning my GT into a new car I wish there were more pictures and videos to enhance the information on our forum to make it easier to understand, for the novice like me. While I don't have many major projects left I am very visual and with pictures and video something that I have read about really becomes crystal clear. Our forum has a very diverse population including everything from skilled mechanics to those that just purchased their first GT and sometimes the conversations really reflect that. The addition of pictures, many times, will serve to level the playing field and a video will make a novice an expert, well almost, but you know what I mean. Thanks, Carl
Picture attached is me as a young man in 1981 - this is prior to bead blasting the car and starting a complete restoration in 1995 ......

·
Registered
616 Posts
My car is to un-original to be of any help. But you would probably get more results from this group if you were to ask for help on the individual things you are having trouble with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts