Opel GT Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,574 Posts

·
7,574 Posts
Sorry Charles... your numbers are all wrong... I'm sure my GT is priceless:haha: At least until someone comes by and offers me enough to buy one with a roof :haha:
Only a guideline..

All prices are based on what the owner and buyer are willing to pay or sell for.. :)

My Kadett is "Almost" equally priceless.. ;)

But if given the right number and circumstances.

·
7,574 Posts
Yeah, moving down a tick. Thats good, was ridiculous what they think these things are worth.
Mid range is going up on ebay the last few months as a few decent west coast restoration projects sold for north of $4500.

Also the high end is going up due to a few European sales, and a few extremely low mileage GTs selling as well.

Rust is starting to take away a lot of cars. Also the purge of old junkyards in 2006-2008 took a lot of borderline parts cars out of the system.

I think though what we are seeing is we are getting to parity with comparable cars of the era. Thanks to Opel GT Source, and Opels Unlimited, continuing to support the community and making parts not a factor that they once were.

·
7,574 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,992 Posts
As an FYI, I have attached Hagarty Canada's valuation graph of Opel GT's since 2006. Keep in mind that this is in $CAD, not $USD, so the exchange rate at the time must be factored in (currently approximately 1.25 $CAD per $USD). During that time, Opel GT values have doubled.

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts