Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Opeler
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are 16x7" Voxx wheels on discounttiredirect.com when you search for 77-80's bmw 320i's. im just making sure that these will fit. In the pdf file, it is said that they will. From what i can make out of the part number, i think they have a 20mm offset.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Wheels

That is the correct size for the GT(16 inch 4 x 100, 20 mm offset). I have TSW Revos in 16X7 with the same offset (20 mm). Make sure you get the correct size tires (approximately), so your speedometer is accurate. I have 205 45 16 Yolohama Predias, because they look good and they they come very close to the original diameter . Original diameter is 23.39 inches, with my changes the diameter is 23.30 inches. The tires are pretty low profile, some people like the look, some don't.

Bob

·
Opeler
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awsome, Thank you for the quick reply. I wasnt sure if I should go with the 45 or 50 series tire, but I think I'll take the shorter sidewall and go with the 205/45/16.

My opel project was pretty much at a dead stop the past 2 years. Now I think Im finally going to get it back on the streets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts