Opel GT Forum banner

241 - 260 of 287 Posts

·
Opel Addict
34 Posts
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin

·
Living in the past
2,340 Posts
Country boy law of Karma

"The sun don't shine on the same dog's ass all the time, sooner of later the dog or sun one is going to move"

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
Lewis Grizzard's view of LIFE

"LIFE is like a dawg sled team, if you ain't the lead dawg, the view never changes"

·
Opelnut
943 Posts
Better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts
Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.

Reactions: Knorm65

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Democracy ...

Democracy is not a natural State. It is a gradual and difficult, man-made, creation against the stated desires of the natural sections of power (authoritarian, military, class etc.). It requires constant participation and can only be maintained by the toughness of its citizenry.

·
Greenopelgt
350 Posts
Bull calf

"Let the Bull calf suck"

Farmer Tom - I am the farmer and a real farmer will Amen this.

·
Registered
11,747 Posts
Colin Chapman once claimed that the ideal race car
"should fall to bits the moment it crossed the finish line, otherwise it was over-engineered".

·
Registered
178 Posts
Now, a few words on looking for things. When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them. - Daryl Zero

From The Zero Effect. One of the best movies no one ever saw!

·
Registered
5 Posts
"Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out"

Today- Smashing Pumpkins

I would quote Disarm, but I'd have to post the whole song.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Listen, I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops. But it also means I keep my options open.
-from the movie Hunt for Red October

"Why use an Lobotomy, when the result is to turn an insane person into an idiot."
-USSR doctors

The reason I drive fast, is so I get to where I'm going, BEFORE running out of gas!
-friend of mine

Horn broken - Watch for finger!
-written in the dirt, on the back of a friends car

I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
-found on internet

Expecting a guy to read more than 3 pages in a thread on the internet before posting, is like expecting a guy to read the instructions as the first ting, instead of the last. :nana:

-the new guy

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

241 - 260 of 287 Posts