Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I wanted to give the "Worthless thread..." five stars but can't figure out how to do that?!? Just kidding... :p

Actually, I noticed that some threads are rated so I checked the FAQ and did a search on how to do this. The site help says:

------------------

How do I rate a thread?
You may find a small menu on thread pages which allows you to 'rate this thread' with a number between 1-5.

Casting a vote for threads you view is entirely optional, but if you think that the thread is superb, you might rate it as a 5-star thread, or if you think that it's unspeakably dismal, you might choose to rate the thread with a single star.

Once enough votes have been cast for the thread rating, you may see a set of stars appear with the title of the thread in the thread listings. These stars reflect the average vote cast, and can allow you to quickly see which threads are worth reading if you are on a very busy forum with a lot of threads.

------------------

The rating menu is nowhere to be found as far as I can tell. Are only mods able to do this?

Matt

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Have you tried the Rate thread at the top of the page or post? On the drop down list, you can rate it from there. At least I think you can, I haven't actually tried it yet. But you are right, that has to be the funniest/strangest thread I've ever read. :lmao: Jarrell

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump...

Just looking for a reply from a mod...

Thanks!

Matt

·
gone Opel GT crazy!
640 Posts

·
Administrator
10,377 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
16,963 Posts
Well, you could quote the post, then delete the part you don't need or "like", and then give it the "The wrench459 Seal of Approval" as I have done below. Sorry, you'll have to make your own Seal.

:veryhappy

I've found that sometimes I like a post
but only certain parts.

How do you "like"a certain part of a post?

That post gets the.......

·
Army Rotorhead
437 Posts
Gary,

To Matt's question, where is the "Rate this thread" as described in the FAQ? I don't see any thing like that at the top of the thread view screen.
Are we limited to "likes" only?

Thanks,

·
Administrator
10,377 Posts
Gary,

To Matt's question, where is the "Rate this thread" as described in the FAQ? I don't see any thing like that at the top of the thread view screen.
Are we limited to "likes" only?

Thanks,
Right here, Lance:

Attachments

·
Army Rotorhead
437 Posts
Right here, Lance:
Gary,
That's where I was looking but it doesn't appear. Do you have to be a Mod to get that option?

Attachments

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
16,963 Posts
I've never seen that "Rate This Thread" option either.

I thought maybe it could only be seen with my Secret Opel Flashlight Club flashlight, but that didn't work either.

Do I need the Super Duper Secret Flashlight Club flashlight to see it?

Maybe I need more Amps!

:lmao:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.