Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really cool pedels

ANyone know where I can get some of those cool looking aluminum pedels for a GT?

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
nicely made

not install yet..i won on ebay..i dont know if they sell direct
and at what price.

voodoou.is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmmmm............ no. I want the aluminum ones. those look like fiberglass or something strange. Kind of like the ones they put stock in the Last model of the Mazda Rx-7

·
Super Moderator
13,812 Posts
Don't know your budget, but some better quality alloy pedal 'covers' are made my OMP, Sparco, and Momo. Prices vary, typically from $40-$80 for a set. But these are made for real race cars, they're not rice-boy parts.

On the other hand, I've made my own from 1/8" thick aluminum diamond-plate too, and that cost me about $10 in material.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
RallyBob said:
Don't know your budget, but some better quality alloy pedal 'covers' are made my OMP, Sparco, and Momo. Prices vary, typically from $40-$80 for a set. But these are made for real race cars, they're not rice-boy parts.

On the other hand, I've made my own from 1/8" thick aluminum diamond-plate too, and that cost me about $10 in material.

Bob
Including a dead pedal, Bob?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Bucky, are those 'covers' or actual replacement pedals? I'm not a fan of covers as it just seems like they'd be dangerous if they ever came off while driving?

Any input here would be appreciated guys.

Claud

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
metal covers

they bolt on with 4 bolts.. they are all metal..i think i have to drill
holes in the exiosting pedal

·
Super Moderator
13,812 Posts

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
fwiw

here are my pedal covers...they feel good to the feet..due to larger surface..i had to drill 4 holes in each to bolt them in

Attachments

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
12 holes to drill

remove rubber covers, drill 4 holes a pedal, 4 longer bolts were needed than supplied due to varying thickneses.

they are solid aluminum.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts