Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been a lot of previous discussion on this but couldn't find exactly what I need.
I have a new rear sway bar to fit to my GT and i am trying to find a drawing showing exactly where to weld the new brackets radially onto the rear axle. The sway bar has 67cm centres for the shackles. The axle is off the car and I dont really want to put it back on yet just for finding the right position. A plan or drawing would be appreciated if one of you have this info.
20201212_173600.jpg

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
This forum is quiet anymore, but if you start at Post #46 of this link: OGTS Anti-Sway Bar Installation you'll find a drawing and further down, additional info.

If you start at the beginning of that thread, you will have to wade through alot of superfluous stuff, so be warned.

Contact Opel GT Source for further help, as well as private messaging member Gold GT as it appears he installed those brackets on his rear axle.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, thanks so much for the info and link. The 30° +/- down angle was the info I was searching for. This site is awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts