Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When browsing my friend's wrecking yard yesterday I came across a car that I'm sure I've seen many times but never noticed: an Opel Kadett LE. It is a 2dr wagon and has a 1.9s with a 4spd. I don't know what year it is, but I jotted down the VIN number, 991381407. I doubt anyone will really want it though. It has a very straight body but has been there for probably 20 years and I'm sure the floor is rusted through by now. The car is very complete but will require a complete restoration. If you are interested I'll go up again and take pictures and get more information and a price on it. If nobody wants it I'll find out what year it is and possibly steal the motor and tranny as a spare for my GT.

Dan

·
149 Posts
What yard is it in? The only place up there I have even heard a rumor of an opel was pick-a-part... Do any other yards have Opels?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a somewhat private yard that my dad's friend owns. I also made a mistake, it is not a 2dr wagon, rather 2dr sedan.
Pull and Save had one Opel 1900 Wagon that I took a few parts from. I haven't seen any others.

You're from Lewiston, right? If you make it up to Spokane I can arrange to get you in, I'd need a couple of days notice to see what his work schedule is like.

Dan

·
149 Posts
Thanks, I haven't found too many in yards in the PNW but, and the few I have keep disappearing... <crusher>.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts