Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me if a 38/dgas weber can be rejetted. I think is is a little too much for what i have done to my GT. 2.0 ltr. alum. pistons,little car big valves, crane electronic ign. It may be me but it seems to falter on the getgo,then it is alright, Thanks,

·
Opeler
1,321 Posts
Yes they can. In addition to jetting it for your set up, one thing to put in is F-66 Emulsion tubes. When we did it to mine, it got rid of that little hesitation.
Does this emulsion tube size apply to larger motors??

I tuned the carb this past weekend and went past the 'weber advised' screw adjustments. I'm guessing I need to re-jet since I've never done it before...long over-due I know!

Any help would be appreciated...

Eric

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Eric, if you haven't already . . .

Does this emulsion tube size apply to larger motors??

I tuned the carb this past weekend and went past the 'weber advised' screw adjustments. I'm guessing I need to re-jet since I've never done it before...long over-due I know!

Any help would be appreciated...

Eric
. . . I'd suggest reading my "Understanding idle/transition operation" thread from several years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.