Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Can Opeler
3,669 Posts
What a beaut! I love the Kadett A. My Kadett B has a Kadett A 1.0L engine.

I’m curious who did you contact in Germany to get the paint info? I’m wanting to get mixing instructions for my Antique turquoise color.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a beaut! I love the Kadett A. My Kadett B has a Kadett A 1.0L engine.

I’m curious who did you contact in Germany to get the paint info? I’m wanting to get mixing instructions for my Antique turquoise color.
My paint supplier was Arizona Automotive Paint and Supply. I had the paint chip and old code I gave them and they contacted Germany for me.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I agree with others praise. That looks good enough to get me out of the house this weekend.

Will your Kadett be in the 'For Sale' section Friday ? I want to see it for sure !

Have you shown this at any local car shows before the C 19 shutdown ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I agree with others praise. That looks good enough to get me out of the house this weekend.

Will your Kadett be in the 'For Sale' section Friday ? I want to see it for sure !

I'll be down in the punch bowl (the green field). message me privately and I can give you my number to text/call me . I was going to show it last spring with C19 hit but everything went to "seed". This will be its first show.:)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Friday 11 / 19 .... This morning I went to the annual Goodguys car show at Westworld, Scottsdale AZ.
I met Scott and had a chance to see his nice 64 Opel Kadett in a crowd estimated at 3,000 cars.

Here are 3 pictures taken at about 10:30, and 2 more at about 2:00 when many cars were leaving.
Note the Blitz emblem...

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I got to meet GTRoy yesterday at GoodGuys in Scottsdale. Lots of great Opel knowledge and experience. It was nice to meet someone from the Forum.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I would be curios with this one, As beautifully done as it is,
If in this case it would make better than your asking at an auction? If your retainer was 18000.00 lets say.
I could see this beauty surpassing that without much effort.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Saturday 11 / 20 / 21.... Doug Roberts and I went to Goodguys today.
I got another look at Scott's Kadett,, Doug saw it for the first time.
Here is one more '64 Kadett picture.

All of you, Please don't take your Opels to Rusty Nutz Garage !

Yesterday I bought an old Indian motorcycle. While leaving Westworld this afternoon I spotted a newer Indian.
The couple riding are from Alberta, for some reason they prefer to winter in Arizona......:cool::cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
All of you, Please don't take your Opels to Rusty Nutz Garage !
HA HA that brings a whole new meaning to patina,
Pretty cool you saw that in person
If the Indian you purchased is the one shown :love: it's a beauty I've always loved those bikes Congratulations

1 - 20 of 22 Posts