Administrator
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Administrator
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its back even better than before. Thanks Gary
BTW whats the download and upload stats all about?
There is a new section for uploading and downloading files. I will be putting the '73 FSM and other files there so members can download them. Members can also upload scans or files there. The stats just track usage.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Doesn't seem to work for me. It thinks I live in Europe even though I'm in Oregon. Coming from google that's not entirely surprising, google earth can't find my house either.

·
UFOpel Investigator
3,472 Posts
Real glad it's returned, Gary. Thanks.
But I don't see members like it used to either. If I look up individuals it will show them only
if I pick each one seperatly. A bit of a pia when looking for members in a certain area of the world.

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,401 Posts
hmmmmmmmm......
I see everyone
hmmmmmmmmm....

·
UFOpel Investigator
3,472 Posts
We are saying that the opening map doesn't show the pins where people live when it is first opened like before.

Not that we can't see the people on the list and click on them to show the pins individually.
Which is a bit of a pia then before.:yup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
for me sometimes it shows all the pins and sometimes it dont, if it dosent i just reload and it does =) but im not showing up, my pin for me wont show up at all, even on the list part :no:

·
UFOpel Investigator
3,472 Posts
I just applied a fix for the missing pins. Working okay now?
Yes! It works super. Just super now! :yup:
Now if something could be done about Harold........:p

·
Registered
355 Posts
thx Gary! it loads now, however, im still not showing up? my pin dosent show up on the main thing.

if i go to "your entry" it will show me and where i put my pin, but that dosent show on main map? so it shows pin on "your entry" but not on main map.

also, my pin is red when i go to "your entry" idk wat that means? the tabel says it means vendor, but i dont think thats it.....

any help wuld be great, thx for ur time =)

·
Administrator
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thx Gary! it loads now, however, im still not showing up? my pin dosent show up on the main thing.

if i go to "your entry" it will show me and where i put my pin, but that dosent show on main map? so it shows pin on "your entry" but not on main map.

also, my pin is red when i go to "your entry" idk wat that means? the tabel says it means vendor, but i dont think thats it.....

any help wuld be great, thx for ur time =)
Better now? :) You and several others were in a waiting to be approved box. That option has been fixed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts