Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
296 Posts
Hi guys,
i've been working on my opel for the last two weeks after having done nothing for over a YEAR! :( i know bad huh ? But im still working on stripping the car. i don't think anyone [nobody] has ever stripped a car as far as i am doing now. So i am worried not many people will have the right answer for me.

The thing is, i am trying to restore my car to original state as much as possible. this means buying all replacement and original parts as much as possible, no welding a hammered out piece of sheet metal. now i have [got] this problem, my dad restored the car back in 1983 after it had been in an accident. so now i have [got] the a-frames all ****ed up on both sides. and a lot of other **** is ****ed up too. i took almost everything off for [about] now. only the a-frame needs to be taken apart and im working on the rocker panels.

since the car doesn't have the original front fenders on it i dont know how they fit and how the rocker panels are welded on [down] exactly. since nothing less [else] than EXACTLY right is good enough, i was looking for some GT frame and bodywork pictures that will show me what panels goes on first and how it's welded on [down]. exploded views, own pics, anything would help.
thanks in advance
Greetings
Tom
PS: below are some updated pics of my car. hope you enjoy them! :eek:

picture 2 shows the area where im having trouble figuring out what panels stops where and stuff.

Attachments

·
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sorry Tekenaar for all the work you had to do on my post. im from holland so that explains the ****. since you can say F**K on radio here. and even worse things then that. i hope you guys can help me i know lots of you know a LOT about these cars. much more then i do. thats for sure. and sorry for my "bad" spelling too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts