Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been using roller rockers from Harland Sharp for a number of years now in my race motors. My contact at Harland Sharp is Randy Becker Jr ( [email protected] ) I wanted to have spare lash caps because I only had one set and a couple of race motors. These lash caps fit over the concave portion of the CIH mechanical lifters and provide a smooth rolling surface for the lifter side of the roller rocker. I had 120 made (15 sets).. I am keeping 5 sets, Rally Bob has 3 sets. I have sold 3 sets, and 4 sets are left for sale at $120 per set plus $8.00 for USPS priority mail shipping. They are made from 8620 steel, heat treated to 62Rc, and the top is honed. All specs are according to the engineers at Harland Sharp to work well with the roller rockers. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in a set.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,443 Posts
Got mine already, they look great!

Reactions: NC-K9 and jmbinjax

·
Registered
124 Posts

Thanks, Peter!

Now if I can just get Randy to return my email. He replied to my first email....

"I have to make the trunion fulcrums. It’s going to be a while before I will have them completed."

Inquired about how to buy, what they cost and general time frame. Hopefully hear something after the holiday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts