Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey, I'm new to this forum , as you can tell. I saw my first Opel GT like 3 years ago, and knew I was in love. One day I will own one, I almost got one last year, a 72 with 67,000 on it for 1500 bux, but I was a few hundred short and the guy sold it like a week before I had all the cash...oh well. I have a mazda RX-7 and love the rotary engine, I don't believe a better engine is made. And so I was dreaming up my ultimate car and it would be the style of the GT, but the performance of the rotary. Have you ever heard of that swap being done before? I know about the buick v6 swaps and stuff like that, but if it was possible to drop a rotary in there..OH MY GOSH! I wouldn't sleep again until i had it done Well actually, I know you can drop nearly any engine and tranny into almost any car, it just depends on how much time and money you want to invest in the project. SO my real question is....have you ever heard of anyone else doing this conversion?

mcfarlan37

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
Yes there are a few, Maddyn on this very board is doing one. run a search on this site for Opel rotary . you will find the post, there is a link to go see the web page . I assume if you have any questions they could help.

RITTER

1 - 2 of 2 Posts