Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Opeler
1,124 Posts
She says "I am fond of thee fellow Opel owners, were all friends."

But I do not see her post here. Matter of fact I cannot say as I have ever seen any post by anyone claiming to be her. Guess we are not worthy :hail::hail: of fondness.

·
Vendor
2,571 Posts

But I do not see her post here. Matter of fact I cannot say as I have ever seen any post by anyone claiming to be her. Guess we are not worthy :hail::hail: of fondness.
Doug (Slracer) passed this note along a few years back when we were discussing another one of her stories in Hot Rod Mag.

Passing the news along! From Elana-Scherr

"Thanks for writing in. I’m glad the GT is making folks happy on the forums. I am a member of that forum, although I’m not sure I ever got approved to post (bit of a lurker on forums in general)."

Doug

·
Registered
1,699 Posts

As an owner and general all-around fan of the GT, Elana has done more to toot the Opel GT horn then most anybody has within this forum, via her professional work in the automotive writing field. I'd say that's a great thing. And she presents a younger, vivacious (and pretty) face to the GT hobby, as compared to us older farts! :haha:

Here's her work at Hagerty on the GT: https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2019/04/25/opel-gt-is-perfect-budget-head-turner

·
Can Opeler
3,288 Posts

I talk to her on Instagram occasionally. She is very active there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts