Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My church is holding a cruise-in this Saturday. Tonight I decided I'd show up from 12-2 with the GT and see if I can't get a free lunch out of my effort. If you're not heading to Tacoma, WA - then it'd be GREAT to meet you, & maybe see another Opel there too!
-Dan

Salem First Church of the Nazarene
1550 Market St. NE :: Salem, Oregon 97301
Phone: 503.581.3680

Event reads as follows:
Time: 12:00 pm-4:00 pm
Mark your calendar! Invite your friends!
Great things are happening around Salem First this month. We’ll be hosting our 3rd Annual Community Cruise-In on Saturday, July 16. Be sure to stop by our parking lot that Saturday afternoon for a great time of food, fun, fellowship, and door prizes. You won’t want to miss all the great “oldie-but-goodie” cars that will be “cruisin’ in” that day!

http://www.salemnaz.org/events.html

·
Registered
31 Posts
Salem, Or. cruise in

Arrrrgh!! My car is IN Salem....(just bought it) and am not gonna be able to pick it up til next week. Dang, I haven't been this excited about getting a car since I got my 12 cyl Jag engine........LOL......hmmmm..... a 12cyl Opel GT?
Bwhahahaha......naw savin it for the truck.....LOL
Dave

·
199 Posts
12cyl in a Gt. haha no way........wait nevermind baz is already in the process of doing it :eek:

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
if you are brave it can be done :D :D
im going the body swop way with a 5" shortened xj-s floor (behind drivers seat line )and tail with the gt body dropped on top will be 4" wider track and stock length

·
Registered
97 Posts
V12 Gt

O Yah it can be done! This one was for sale in the Seattle area about 2 years ago. Owner said it was street legal mufflers and all. Engine is an Allison V12 :eek: He wanted some thing over 4K for it. Dont think it would corner very well but straight line would have been SCARY. :D

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts