Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone....

I know most of the members in this group are east of the Mississippi or some of you are in the Great White North.....

SO IF you are in Southern California and close enough to Fallbrook to drive an Opel to our SDOMC Meet we would love to have you join us.

That means all you L.A, Orange, Riverside nd Imperial County, even Arizona Opelers come on down and be in this great event.

The 38th annual Fallbrook Vintage Car Show and Swap meet.

PRE REGISTRATION is highly recommended

Call Glen Petterson at 760 723 2818 for the form or maybe a FAXED form can be used.

$20.00 if registered by MAY 15TH.

$30.00 day of the show ( CAUTION space is limited to 350 cars and if you show up without being pre registered there may not be space for your car on the field with the rest of us SDOMC members.)

We need 10 Opel cars pre registered to have our own Classification and 1st place trophy. ( We need a few more committed Opelers ! Not Opel nuts ( Paul ) per se ! ;>) but coming for sure with a CAR !! )

A dash plaque is issued to each pre registered car.

It is our SDOMC "SWAP MEET" meet, so bring whatever GOOD or NEW Opel parts you have to swap and trade with the other members of the OMC /SDOMC.

I think Bill Weeden wants to trade his new GT door wheather strip rubber for something else of equal value.

There will be some very interesting cars there anywhere from 250 to 350 antique automobiles. All makes and models from 1898 to 1975

We may have a REALLY NICE BLUE GT with a Buick V-6 engine that is a real beauty too. ( no not Ron's, another Opel nut that stuffed his GT with too many horses )

There will be a 1969 Kadett L 1.1L sr Wagon there with less than 16,000 on the clock in VERY NICE shape !

Of course GT's, and Manta's and Ascona's too.

Where : Fallbrook High School Football Field, 2234 Stage Coach Lane, Fallbrook California, 92028

Directions From I-5 : at Oceanside, go EAST on Highway 76 ( Mission Ave. )
about 12 miles. Then turn left on Mission Road at the signaled intersection in Bonsall, Go up the hill for about 4 miles to Stage Coach Lane, turn RIGHT 1/2 miles to the Football field.

When : Sunday May 25th, 2003
The SDOMC club will meet at 8 AM in the parking lot next to the field so we can drive in as a group and be parked next to each other as a club.

Hopefully this will also be mentioned in the May issue of the OMC " BLITZ ",
I have not received my issue yet so can not say for sure.

Happy Opeling !!

Hope to see you there it will be a FUN Opel FAMILY DAY.

Jim @ Opels Forever / Usa Opel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.