Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just searched for my own thread Off To The Sandblaster. First I put in Off To The Sandblaster and it found every thread with each of the words in it so OK I screwed up the search. Then I added quote marks " " around it "Off To The Sandblaster" and it did not find anything! Then I added my handle GoldGT so it would only search my stuff. It found a bunch of posts with the phrase in it but did not find the thread. Then I checked the box for titles only and it still cannot find the actual thread. Seems useless to me. Maybe you can't search for your own stuff because it comes up with threads that other members started with the words Off To The Sandblaster in the posts that I made in their threads. This is the thread in case some of you may want to try to search for it. Off to the Sandblaster

I even tried searching the forum with the hyphens between the words, that did not work either.

Edit: I just used google search and putting in "Off To The Sandblaster" the thread came up as the fourth link down. At least it showed up. Sure seems like if you are searching solely within the forum that it should be better not worse.

·
Administrator
533 Posts
The developers are actively working on improving search. I will pass on your feedback to the team.

Just in case you're interested in a tutorial to find your own content...

How To Find Your Content

From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner of the site, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “my profile”.

Click on the number below discussions.

You can also click your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select following.

On the following page, click on My Discussions.

- Cricket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts