Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling a car?

I am trying to find a place online to sell a 1972 Opel GT. I know I am posting this is in the wrong place, but can anyone direct me to the right website?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am trying to sell an Opel, but I don't really know where to post it. I found this site and I thought you would know....obviously lots of people collect them, does anyone have an idea where I can sell?

·
Registered
1 Posts
VERY interested in buying a Opel

Hi! People put there Opel's for sale in the Opel Ad Board, just look in the main menu list. I've been looking for an Opel & want to buy one. You can email me at [email protected] . Do you have any photos of the car & what is your price & where are you located? Any info appreciated. Thank You

·
Super Moderator
5,918 Posts
Right web site, wrong Forum. And two posts are one too many. I merged them and moved it to the "Open Discussions" Forum. Have a look at our Ad Board ( http://www.opelgt.com/ppc/ ) and post your GT there. A lot of GT's get sold on eBay as well.
HTH

·
Registered
3 Posts
seller said:
I am trying to sell an Opel, but I don't really know where to post it. I found this site and I thought you would know....obviously lots of people collect them, does anyone have an idea where I can sell?
What year is it and how much your selling it.

·
427 Posts
That post is almost a year old, so there is a good chance that it has already been sold. The post date is in the upper left corner.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
Seek said:
What year is it and how much your selling it.
date line on this was last spring and with only the 2 posts i dont think the guy has been back:no:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts