Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
What was the final tally for last month? I think I did a little better than the GT in parts. :cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Halp! I know I'll say "doh" and slap my forehead when you tell me but I can't seem to navigate my way to upload my one and only photo for the September contest. Would someone help me out here? In plain English and single syllables?
Thanks ever so
Jo Anna

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Jo Anna, I don't know if I can use single syllables here, but a quick look at the link made it fair easy to decipher the trick. First, you need to resize your pic to right at 600 pixels, second, click on the blue underlined "here" in Gary's thread below or above, however you threads are setup. Third, on the second blue toolbar line, far right is an upload link, that will take you to the upload page, fill in the blanks, click on browse, locate your pic, double click on the file and submit the upload. Simple. :D

·
1000 Post Club
4,117 Posts
baronbors said:
What was the final tally for last month? I think I did a little better than the GT in parts. :cool:
Since the pictures were taken down, I guess a moderator will be able to give you the final tally.

FYI, if you have one of your pictures in the contest, you will only be able to see the number of votes of your picture and nobody else. If you want to see the tally of the other pictures, you can log in as a guest(delete the opelgt.com cookie and previous visited sites under internet options, I just delete them all) and you can see the numbers under each picture. HTH

Jeff

·
Registered
150 Posts
Oh, Crap, Gary. I did click "here" and then "upload photos" and then my uploaded photos just languish in the "home" "member albums" "Jo Anna" and wait for approval. I just can't seem to get the photo into the contest. Hey, I'm still sending cookies--just have to get them baked and have a dozen or marked for you. Is that incentive enough to help me out with the photo problem??? :)
Jo Anna

1 - 7 of 7 Posts