Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to get the horse before my cart here, but are there any Chilton type manuals, Owners manuals, etc., for the 68-73 Opels?
If not, are there other sources of reference books for the Opel and/or GT?

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
I've have purchased some shop manuals off of E-bay. Search "opel manual" and you should get a few hits.

·
Opeler
53 Posts
I have an extra Chilton's Opel manual for 1971 to 1975. It is kinda generic in places and covers all the different models. The chapters are pretty well illustrated and have background information on how to rebuild the various parts of the cars. Wiring diagrams are included for the years covered but I like the ones downloaded from some of the websites better. Definitely used condition but it's in pretty good shape. Price is $6 USD plus shipping. Dan101 gets first shot and whoever is in line next gets the green light if he isn't interested.

e-mail: [email protected]

Bill and the FrankenOpel
I need to quit reading about it and get out there and fix it.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
A fellow at work today gave me an old chiltons repair manual and I was shocked to see that it was hard cover! I have never seen one like that before, the cover is like fucsia and aqua. It's the Chilton's repair & Tune-Up Guide for Kadett, Rallye, and GT. Any one have or ever seen this manual before?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts