Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any front-end body parts for a Kadett they are willing to get rid-of? I really, really need a pair of fenders, a hood, and a nose piece for my wagon to replace what the state of NY has destroyed with salt and some moron with his truck. If I can't come-up with something, I'll be forced to destroy another perfectly good '68 Rallye to get the parts, which seems like quite a shame.

I don't care about color, year, lights, grille, engine size, or any of the normal stuff. I just need something relativly straight and rust-free. Please let me know via e-mail if you can help.

Thanks,

·
Senior Contributor
730 Posts
There's a Kadete in the junkyard next to my old house, but it's been in probate since my friend died in July. I assume you need it quick and I'm not sure when his kids and the court will be done, but I'll keep a eye on it. Still a long haul, though to KS.
Dosen't really help, I know. Sorry.:(

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
shorter than you think

Actually, I'll be driving from upstate NY to SD, then from there to GA and back to NY the end of Oct. I figured if I could come-up with something before then, then I could just detour a bit and pick it up.

So anything in the eastern half of the country is fair game! Thanks in advance guys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts