Opel GT Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Über Genius
8,918 Posts
What came first? The chicken or the egg?
The answer to this question is, and has always been, obvious and it's the same answer that you get on how the CV19 virus happened. (Whether through intentional means or not).

With the chicken, of course it was an "evolutionary" animal. The chickens we have today are far from the chickens that were around 500 years ago. That's intentional.
But the chicken, in general came about in a manner similar to this.

An animal, that was similar to a chicken, but not a chicken, mated with a different animal, similar to a chicken, but not a chicken, and eggs were laid.

OUT POPPED A CHICKEN!

The way viruses mutate is similar.

A virus that's not CV19, but similar, came in contact with a different virus that is not CV19, but similar, did their version of the nasty and out popped a CV19 cell.

Again, whether intentional or not, that's what happened.

And they say the CV19 virus has mutated many times since that first cell, and like the commn cold virus, will continue to mutate faster than we can keep up with it.

Hopefully it mutates into a less deadly virus and leaves people alive after the host has recovered.

On a different note:

The mutating virus thing is something that a lot of people like to point to regarding intelligent design. If one were to design an ecosystem, they might put fail safes in place to keep any one species from becoming so dominant that it decimates the planet. Why? We would never understand other than by playing "sim" games. When we play sim games we try to keep the ecosystem alive and well and the "cause and effect" part of the game is why it's entertaining.

Who knows.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
One doctor wrote that when the prospect for survival is weakening that mutation is intended to keep the virus relevant, but often those mutations end up being much weaker than the original version. Let's hope that is the case.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You seem to have a knack for spreading misinformation. Instead, you can just read about these things learn more, rather than spread what you don't know, when you're wrong.

I was actually just asking a question Not spreading misinformation I don't claim know schnitt about any disease virus ect. but I will certainly read your link thank you

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
One of the reason I love Fallon Nevada. We are in Churchill county and we have a total of 2 cases in the county and none in the city itself. Well there are only about 10,000 people here including "Top Gun" naval station. Tom Cruse was here for almost three weeks filming :"Top Gun".

Funny when you go on highway 50 and travel east, about the second or third mountain range is also the strafing range for the Navy. Once you are spotted on Highway 50, a couple of the planes fly about 8 feet above the top of your car. Really need to put a "rest area" there if you know what I mean!

So far so good on the pandemic, it still scares the hell out of me. I am 72 years old, and I have a lot of living to do before I check out.

Bob

·
Registered
492 Posts
Once you are spotted on Highway 50, a couple of the planes fly about 8 feet above the top of your car. Really need to put a "rest area" there if you know what I mean!
Oh summer driving back from Tijuana to Canada (in 24h with an 8 hour stopover), in a Honda Accord with no AC and an exhaust pipe that cracked about an hour into the trip, we were barrelling through the open desert of, I dunno, maybe Nevada and the pilots especially like to play that game with speeders going nearly double the limit.

I've never heard anything so loud. Windows down, half-deaf already from air noise and the lack of muffler, it was still loud. At first I thought the radio detuned to static, I lurched forward to crank the volume down and instead it cranked louder. Two seconds later we got buzzed from behind and I realized it wasn't the stereo.

I could feel the loudness in the air in my lungs when I breathed. Not just loud, but the amount of sound too, hard to explain, like your body was being crushed.

Signs do say speed is patrolled by aircraft.

·
Senior Contributor
4,971 Posts
Yup, we seem to be going backwards. Now they are closing bars and beaches again.

·
Über Genius
8,918 Posts
We just got word that face masks are required in any public space.
Also, on my way home saw that there's an effort to recall the governor.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts