Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
I'm Dan in Port Orchard, WA. Looking forward to meeting other Opel owners around the Pacific Northwest :)
Hoping there is a car show event somewhere this coming Summer. I know Washington has hosted the event in past years.

·
Über Genius
8,874 Posts
I'm that jerk that posts from Portland. I have 2 GT's. I'm usually willing to help others.

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Okay if this is the Pacific Northwest Opel Club sign up, there are currently only three signed up. Where are all the other Opel owners???
I know there are many out there :)

·
340 Posts
there are currently only three signed up
Oh! Sign up = roll call. Okay :)
Someone should grab kwschumm and drag him in here too!

Dan in Salem, Oregon
1973 Opel GT (usually operational)
1 hour drive: south from Portland, north from Eugene, east from the Pacific ocean, west from the Cascade mountain range.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not everyone wants to be part of the "club". I lurked on this site for six months without ever signing up for an account or posting.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to direct everyone's attention to this thread from three months ago. I do not know Paul, but my hope is that all who have expressed interest here, would reach out to him and offer their encouragement and support for this years NW meetup.
50Manta/2020 Nationals

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Hey the ball is rolling, up to six counting me. And yes Vancouver Island British Columbia is in the neighborhood :)
Thanks Gary, good to know Paul Kaman is handling the Pacific Northwest meet this year, which will be located at the LeMay Marymount Collection, in early August. Maybe Paul will chime in and shed a few more details for us Pacific Northwest Opel owners :)

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Does anyone know Paul Kaman screen name? I have tried searching under member search and nothing comes up. I assume he is a member of this forum.
M610 you posted Paul's name in one of your recent posts. Do you have any contact information on Paul?

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Thanks Gary, I take it he is a member? And if so, what is his forum's screen name?

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Thanks Gary, good reminder :) Come on all you other Pacific Northwest Opelers, come forward and reveal yourselves :) There has got to be way more than the few already made known.

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Welcome Roger, good to have you aboard :) Another one added. Hope there is going to be a car show here in the Pacific Northwest this year :):)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts