Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tadd here,
Seattle WA, 1973 Opel GT (Not yet running, located in Ferndale at PO's property, he's kind enough to let me work on it there for a while). I'm a new member and new Opel owner, I'm not quite knowledgeable on them as of yet but I'm learning by the day; so I'll kindly accept any help/tips/recommendations etc.

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Good to have you Tadd not just a Pacific Northwest member, but a Opel owner member of this forum. One of if not the best resource you will ever discover about wanting information on Opel's. Great bunch of people that are extremely knowledgeable and willing to share with you. There are many Opel owners in your area. I live in the Port Orchard area which about is about 3 hours away. I'm hoping there is a Pacific Northwest Opel gathering sometime this summer. In the past, there has been gatherings, not sure about this year though.

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
Awesome, thanks for posting Gary. Now lets just hope it doesn't get cancelled due to the virus crisis.

·
Registered
9 Posts
George from the high desert side with a 71 GT that's finally getting paint! Now if I could only find a new windshield... I called Pilkington and they stopped doing the classic glass 3 weeks ago. Pro Source International's phone no longer works either.

·
RunOpel
1,206 Posts
I'm guessing from Eastern Washington 🌞 good to have you and we share the same, 1971 Opel GT :)
Hopefully. this event will go on as scheduled and many Opeler's around the region will attend.
That's a bummer to hear about Pilkington. Do they make any windshield that fits Opel GT's? I think they are the only ones in the US that makes windshields for the Opel's. I saw one recently on eBay that didn't look to bad. Hope you will be able to attend the car show in August.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts